Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaysin

Lifer
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
Sterling Tobacco is no longer giving out free samples.

So it seems we need to amend telling people about this. I can certenly understand why Jack has done this.Just take it for what it is a sign of the times.

clanobucklin

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2010
That's a bummer - but it might be that the cost and time effort on Jack's part - might have been factors.

jaysin

Lifer
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
I believe cost was a factor seeing how his price on raw tobaccos have went up at some point it becomes not too profitable to keep giving out samples. hes not like other companys buying tobacco by the metric ton

jaysin

Lifer
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
That and as one of the very few people left giving out samples that were more then a few grams to a 1/2 oz

it seems to me given human nature for free stuff he gave away so much and no orders from it that its just not feasable to do any longer.

waznyf

Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Yea really bummed me out when he emailed me this. Guess I will have to do it the old fashioned way and buy it!

bigmike

Apr 24, 2012
@herbinedave
I might be interested in a few ounces of 1776 Tavern myself if you haven't already ordered.
You have steered me right each and every time and if you say you it's enjoyable to you, then I assume it will be to my liking too.
BigMike

Status
Not open for further replies.