IMAG0508.jpg

IMAG0509.jpg

IMAG0511.jpg

IMAG0512.jpg

IMAG0513.jpg

bigmike

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Corn Cob Pipe and a John Deere Shirt on a little Cutie. Doesn't get much better........

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
That is just too cute. She makes that little toy of a pipe look huge. Is that pipe hers, or just one your letting her borrow :D

gwynclan

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2012
Its nice to see old traditional pics of kids being kids. Here is one of the only places you wouldnt get scrutinized for having your little one with a pipe in hand. She is very cute, just watch out, when my daughter was that age she got ahold of my cherry vanilla tobacco. It became a carpet freshener.

Cheers

jeff

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Simply wonderful mate. Been a long time since I had kids that age in my house. I am a bit envious. Get all the enjoyment you can now, because the years go by way too fast.

jp12

Might Stick Around
Apr 10, 2012
Too flippin cute. My little girl is around that size and it's so great to see how happy they can be over the simplest things. Enjoy!

irishsmoker

Lifer
Feb 14, 2012
Thanks everyone! Actually believe it or not that is her cob! She has three and one Briar. It keeps her from trying to take dads!

irishsmoker

Lifer
Feb 14, 2012
She is gonna know how to hunt, fish, shoot, hand to hand combat, how to use a knife, and how to survive just by nature. Im hoping to make her a teenage boys worst nightmare!

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
That"s how I raised my daughter, mechanic, could break down a weapon and put it back together, she was a crew chief on a gun ship, and if you"re thinking she wasn't"t a looker she won the title of Mrs Meterie at 28, her husband stripped his shotgun and couldn't"t put it back together, when she came home from work , she sat down and viola back together, he never lived that down. LOL. The old cajun

Status
Not open for further replies.