Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admiral's Navy Flake - A mixture of cloned Syrian Latakia, Earth Grown Orientals with a dash of Saurian Perique, topped with Klingon Blood Wine.
Petaq - A dastardly secret blend of smuggled Firengi Latakia, Klingon Brumeuse, Vulcan Virginias and a dash of Vanilla. Asking for this blend on Q'onos would result in immediate termination. A light hearted Sweet Klinglish.
The Borg Queen An esoteric blend of Vulcan Sobranie with aged Chateau Luc Picard. Very classy indeed.
Locutus An eclectic plug of red and flue cured virginias along with a heavy dose of perique.
Riker's Dream A fragrant blend of 8 Virginias including ribbon cut, plug, curly, and flake, lightly top dressed with Cognac for a flirty evening with the Counselor.
Lwxana A strong rope made entirely 12 differnt kinds of burleys dipped for 2 decades in Kraken Rum. Not for the faint hearted. Odo's favorite all day smoke.
Constable's Private Reserve The ingredients of which are unknown, but is known to fetch almost 20 bricks of gold pressed latinum in the black market. Contact Quark for a sample after the bar shuts down for the night.
Cheers,

Vice Admiral Angelo Septimus :puffpipe:

and yes I play STO as a Red Shirt in a Borg fitted Defiant.

hextor

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 20, 2015
people are surprised when they find out I love watching star trek, my favorite character is the half human half Vulcan, alien with green blood, Spock, I love ol dr bones too, hmmmm I wonder if vulcanite stems are really made by Vulcans, I am interested in trying out cosmic's stated blend, the green bitch, perhaps with some witches brew on the side for added taste.

redbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2013
Love this thread! Not clever enough to add to it but I sure do love me some Star Trek! My favorite things... Pipes, Star Trek, and wet shaving and not necessarily in that order.

Status
Not open for further replies.