ST Dupont Tribute for $35.00 or $120,000.00 For This...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com

Crazy!
There's a lot of easy money being made these days. This would be just the sort of trinket that would appeal to easy earners who like to strut their stuff. Does it say who did the G cert?

Reactions: jpmcwjr

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
This would be more "me" at 1/12 the cost.

16085med.jpg

guylesss

Can't Leave
May 13, 2020
Brooklyn, NY
Seems like a hell of a price to pay for a lighter that is merely gold-plated with very small diamonds on it.

Puuleez! Solid platinum, or a least a thin shell, I believe.

Although, if I were going to throw a few years income at a total stranger to buy ugly, "limited edition" collector bling ostensibly to celebrate some meaningless corporate "anniversary" I might go with this flashy fountain pen commemorating 75 years of Dunhill-Namiki's creative partnership.

Reactions: Casual

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
If I were to invest in said platinum and diamonds, I believe I would rather hang them on my wife. I feel sure, though she is not a jewelry fanatic, she'd enjoy them more than I would on a lighter. I'm a fellow with plain tastes.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
If I were to invest in said platinum and diamonds, I believe I would rather hang them on my wife. I feel sure, though she is not a jewelry fanatic, she'd enjoy them more than I would on a lighter. I'm a fellow with plain tastes.
My lady is like me, preferring silver to gold. Not a fan of diamonds either, she says they have no soul. She's a huge fan of turquoise though.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Pleeez. . .it's just a lighter! I'd have to have the money,. of course, but I'd have to be very bored to buy it. "I can't think of anything else to do so I guess I'll buy the lighter."

LOREN

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 21, 2019
Illinois -> Florida
carbuzz.com...Craziest Cars In Dubai. Diamond Encrusted Mercedes-Benz SL600. Solid Gold Lamborghini Aventador. Gold Plated Lamborghini Aventador. White Gold Mercedes SLR Sports. Porcelain Bugatti Veyron...

I can't wrap my head around how some people have so much money that it really means nothing to them

sfduke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2012
Clearly overpriced for a 60th Anniv lighter that is platinum-coated brass-core.

Ironically, they made another version with a single "diamond" dust on the lighter's flip top. Lighter is the only Ligne 2 that does not "ping" by design to avoid losing the "diamond".