Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our Featured Interview on The Pipes Magazine Radio Show tonight is with Al Jones. Al has been a pipe smoker and collector for 5-years. He also restores pipes as he has an expensive taste for British pipes, and can save a little money on buying estate pipes. He actually loves all things British. He drives an MG convertible, and used to own two antique Triumph motorcycles. He is also SSJones in our forums where he is a moderator.
al-jones-brian-levine.jpg

Al Jones & Brian Levine

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
Sound great, I'll definitely have a listen to what the riff raff has to say!

bonehed

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 27, 2014
Nice - looking forward to 'tuning in' too. Where does one acquire that swanky pipesmagazine.com T-shirt?

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Same old boring Al Jones....put on a pot of coffee if you listen. I don't think that I can listen live, I'll do the download tonight and like usual, listen in the car.
I did mention your name a few times Les, hope that was ok...heck of a time to ask.

dutch65

Might Stick Around
Feb 11, 2012
I have it from a reliable source, he is heading south to avoid the paparazzi. Another fantastic interview, with one of the finest ambassadors of the hobby!

maxx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 10, 2015
It was a good show. Neither of you look like I imagined. One's taller, the other shorter.

Status
Not open for further replies.