PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

AroEnglish

Rehabilitant
Jan 7, 2020
PMF Recovery Center
Like many of the other PAD degenerates here I like to check SP's drops on Mondays and Thursdays (and Tuesdays for SPE). It seems like pipes are kept labelled as "Fresh" for longer; a pipe that was released on Monday would still be labelled "Fresh" on Thursday. Is this a new thing or am I misremembering?

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Like many of the other PAD degenerates here I like to check SP's drops on Mondays and Thursdays (and Tuesdays for SPE). It seems like pipes are kept labelled as "Fresh" for longer; a pipe that was released on Monday would still be labelled "Fresh" on Thursday. Is this a new thing or am I misremembering?
It would still be 'fresh' to you though, right ?! ;) :ROFLMAO:

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
SE WI
I've been trying to figure out what fresh means for years. I remember it being like that for a long time. Fresh? Its still fresh? Fresh like new? New estate added? Per month? Fresh scent?

Reactions: anotherbob

AroEnglish

Rehabilitant
Jan 7, 2020
PMF Recovery Center
OK I know this sounds like a meme thread but it is aggravating how things are labelled "fresh" for longer. I'm looking for newly listed pipes to buy and I don't want to comb over the same selection again. It makes it more tedious to find the newly listed pipes.

Reactions: seanv

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
I don't get it but I want to. Please fill me in 😅
If you buy one, it will be a fresh addition to your collection ... so technically they are all 'fresh' no matter how old they are on the site. What you want is "newly listed" which is different. You have to look for the number of new pipes added at top of page then stop looking when you hit that number. But a better idea ... discover what you really want then search for that specific pipe and it will only bring up the few available. Unfortunately, with that, you have to know what you want ;) :ROFLMAO:

P.S. There are filters too to narrow your search to the unobtainable.

• Love
Reactions: AroEnglish

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
I don’t know how SP defines “fresh” and whether it has changed, but you can sort the search results by “newest first.” Then, you can just go until you hit pipes you’ve seen before. 🤓
But. That simple move would ruin the moment, right?