SPC Plum Pudding Bourbon Barrel Aged

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Hi friends - i do not claim to know diddly squat about tobacco. I am a rather newby and I am trying as much as I can to see where my tastes exist but this is a really nice smoke to me. I am uber sensitive to bite and this is kind to me. it is rich and flavorful and reminds me of the smell of an old canvas eureka tent my da used to take us camping in. it was earthy and I loved the smell of the tent and campfire surrounded by the north Minnesota woods. It was the kind of smell that lulled one off into a deep slumber of sweet dreams to wake again early in the morning to go fish the witchin hour as we called it. this tobacco brings me back to those days. My da is long gone and the lakes of Minnesota are far away but this blend almost brings me to tears with the memories.

leonardbill1

Lifer
May 21, 2017
Denver, CO
I ended up drying this one to a crisp before it was something that I liked to smoke due to the strength of the bourbon taste straight out of the tin. Now it's an interesting occasional smoke. I'm more of a Plum Pudding Special Reserve fan.

Reactions: JOHN72