PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

DonutLuvr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 12, 2019
Butler County, Ohio
I was browsing the photos of the recent Las Vegas pipe show and ran across one of Seattle Pipe Club offerings and could faintly see a tin I’ve never seen before, SPC Christmas Spirit. Anyone have information on this tin such as blend type and availability?

Kobold

Lifer
Feb 2, 2022
Maryland
Looks like something I would like to try and I’m a sucker for seasonal blends especially Christmas themed ones but that’s pretty spendy. Maybe I’ll toss it on to an order though.

originalnutcracker

Can't Leave
Feb 26, 2018
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
I followed the link and then paused when I saw the price. If customs stop this one it will a $100 can…….

FOMO is a terrible thing - the mouse hovered over the “add to cart button” for an uncomfortable period of time.

Maybe when I check again in 2 minutes it will be sold out and then I’ll be sad….

Or my wife will give me the “look” when the postal worker asks for $60 in duty

Sigh - I do like SPC blends……..

Swiss Army Knife

Can't Leave
Jul 12, 2021
North Carolina
Definitely not for me, my limited experience with Plum Pudding left me with strong impressions of horse manure. I'd have a hard time paying $40 for a tin of it.

That said I'm glad to see this despite not really liking Lat blends. There's rarely Christmas blends for those of us with a lust for Latakia and shouldn't everyone get at least a little bit of Christmas Cheer?

PennyStonks

Can't Leave
Nov 22, 2022
Definitely not for me, my limited experience with Plum Pudding left me with strong impressions of horse manure. I'd have a hard time paying $40 for a tin of it.

That said I'm glad to see this despite not really liking Lat blends. There's rarely Christmas blends for those of us with a lust for Latakia and shouldn't everyone get at least a little bit of Christmas Cheer?
I think you just sold me on trying plum pudding……..