PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdavid

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2018
Milton, FL
Well, not chasing this stuff but just got 2 boxes of 1792 and some assorted tins from SPC and 2 boxes of FVF from PC. Thanks all for the heads up.

geopiper

Can't Leave
Jan 9, 2019
We're talking about Smokingpipes.com, correct? Neither 50g or 250g of FVF is available on my browser. I was signed up for an email for both but got none.

Oct 7, 2016
I know someone who thought he had St James coming from PC, he just checked his account and got cancelled. My Account shows all got shipped and I got tracking from UPS. Seriously great pricing, $30.79 per box.
SP,s email alerts are pretty regularly too late on hot products. Guys with bots are scraping these sites regularly. They are usually ahead of the emails.

aro222

Can't Leave
Mar 17, 2018
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Thanks for the heads up with this thread

Earlier today I was able to grab some Squadron Leader from SP which I was waiting to try.

Woooooo !

It’s like the Wild West with this tobacco. You’ve gotta be a quick draw.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Guys with bots are scraping these sites regularly.
I have no bots and had no issue getting 4 250g boxes and several tins of 1792 as well as 500g boxes of Grasmere and Glengarry from multiple sites.

Oct 7, 2016
I have no bots and had no issue getting 4 250g boxes and several tins of 1792 as well as 500g boxes of Grasmere and Glengarry from multiple sites.
I got a tip from a private message group I belong to several minutes before my in stock alerts at SP arrived. This is not at all unusual particularly with Esoterica drops That the emails are usually behind the bots for most of the etailers was the point.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
That the emails are usually behind the bots for most of the etailers was the point.
I usually get calls from online sites about certain blends before the emails go out.

Status
Not open for further replies.