PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

cohibajoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 2, 2018
Branchburg, NJ
TP (6:00ET) and Cup O' Joes SOLD OUT...Did pick up 10 Tins from TP. SP was "Down" again then back up around 6:30pm EST. Whoever manages the SP Ordering side, how about scheduling a meeting with your ISP (Cloudflare) and your hosting provider.

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
I grabbed 2. I haven't tried previous releases but figured now is the time. I bought kine at SP issue free

coys

Can't Leave
Feb 15, 2022
Missouri
I found a few tins of this locally today and bought what remained. The fellow at the shop said that was the last of it, for them.

ChonkyTonks

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2022
Philly
I found a few tins of this locally today and bought what remained. The fellow at the shop said that was the last of it, for them.
My local B&M says he only gets 16 tins of any limited release tobaccos. He is frustrated by the fact that he cannot get more quantity.

coys

Can't Leave
Feb 15, 2022
Missouri
My local B&M says he only gets 16 tins of any limited release tobaccos. He is frustrated by the fact that he cannot get more quantity.
I wish they’d give more to B&M personally. I know online retailers give a great convenience, but they might do well to lead people into B&M stores that help support the pipe world.

I feel lucky to have 6 tins to carry me onward because I really like CRF

coys

Can't Leave
Feb 15, 2022
Missouri
I’ll say it again: The whole “Limited Release” thing is contrived bullshit. I ain’t buying into it.

I suppose I don’t know the details, but the tins advertise it as select virginias from the same farm and the same year. If that is the case, it would seem that it must be limited, no? They can’t just whip up another run of it in January, nor a batch next year that’s just like this year’s