PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
Does anyone know where I can find Deer Tongue leaf? Amazon had it for sale, but I sat too long and it's out of stock, and it doesn't look like they will be selling more. I have found Deer Tongue ROOT, but not leaf. None of the blends have quite enough Deer Tongue in them for my taste. The web hasn't been any help.

jerseysam

Can't Leave
Mar 24, 2019
Liberty Township. OH
...if you search by Deer Tongue....there's a ton of sellers on Etsy and Ebay. It looks like this is a common head-shop mover (dried up shake in hippy packaging), but Etsy has a few well-rated herbal/holistic sellers offering Deer Tongue by the ounce. Cheap enough to spin the wheel and see what you get, quality-wise.

I also plugged in Liatris odoratissima in Google, and there are a bunch of hits on health/herbal sites as well. Don't think you'll find this too rare or hard to get at least.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I think deer tongue is a blood thinner, so bear that in mind when increasing your "dose." Especially if you take anything that acts as a blood thinner, even a low-dose aspirin or Omega 3, or a more potent pharmaceutical.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
...if you search by Deer Tongue....there's a ton of sellers on Etsy and Ebay. It looks like this is a common head-shop mover (dried up shake in hippy packaging), but Etsy has a few well-rated herbal/holistic sellers offering Deer Tongue by the ounce. Cheap enough to spin the wheel and see what you get, quality-wise.

I also plugged in Liatris odoratissima in Google, and there are a bunch of hits on health/herbal sites as well. Don't think you'll find this too rare or hard to get at least.
I'll keep.looking. So far I e only found the root, and that's from magik shops, some wiccan thing, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.