PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

woodrow

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 28, 2018
Melfort, Saskatchewan, Canada
Usually I scan fleabay for pipes to restore. I’m living in a small City in SK Canada and I’m sure I’m the only guy who smokes a pipe. We don’t have any sources in our province. Yard sales and such. I can buy a bag of pipes, but usually all off brands.

I like Stanwells, and Brighams. On the bay usually these pipes are overpriced, and the shipping costs are pretty crazy. I try to watch the Canadian sellers.

So where does everyone find their beauties? Thanks all.

-Bill

Reactions: Mr_houston

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I have found a bunch of pipes at antique malls. I restored the just for fun. And I bought some cracked and caked pipes as project learners. But I never smoked any of them .I only smoke new pipes.

Reactions: woodrow

Mr_houston

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2020
Texas
Primarily eBay.

I like to search the antique malls for straight razors and pipes, but almost never find any worthwhile.

Reactions: woodrow

bayareabriar

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2019
Usually I scan fleabay for pipes to restore. I’m living in a small City in SK Canada and I’m sure I’m the only guy who smokes a pipe. We don’t have any sources in our province. Yard sales and such. I can buy a bag of pipes, but usually all off brands.

I like Stanwells, and Brighams. On the bay usually these pipes are overpriced, and the shipping costs are pretty crazy. I try to watch the Canadian sellers.

So where does everyone find their beauties? Thanks all.

-Bill

I think Dads Pipes would be a good place to contact. They are Brighams authorized repair spot. Plus they are in Canada.

Reactions: romaso