PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
After beeing on this site and having nearly 1000 posts in less than 3 months I realized yesterday that there is an eclectic group of folks here. I have talked retired military men, Aussi lads and lasses, antique dealers, Fly fishing guides, artifact researchers, photographers and many other type of job holders. It makes me wonder just what kind of jobs we all have in common or think would be realy cool. I would love to see every one post what they do and give a brief description or funny story about their job and if they like it or not and what job they wish they could be doing instead.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
I will start. I work for a bank in the mortgage modification complaint department. I have to address inquiries that customers file with the Office of the Comptroler of Currency office.
I realy am not fond of my job since I started out 15 years in crdit card collections. I am one of many that had to drop out of college and pursue a carreer in the job force due to bills and a getting married and a kid at the fun age of 21.
I would love to be doing something outdoors like a park ranger or a part of the forestry service.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Allready a thread on this.
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/what-do-you-do

Status
Not open for further replies.