Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarheel1

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 16, 2014
Well here are some I have on the way from Les. Some are headed to friends and I am keeping some, but I really love his pipes.

And this is what Les uses for making his engine turned bands.

lochinvar

Lifer
Oct 22, 2013
I love Ferndown, my military Tudor root billiard is my favorite pipe. I need to get one of his bent bulldogs, they are stunning.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The only Ferndown I own came from a Forums member; what a great pipe, one of my best, a smooth bent billiard. Those are beauties, every one. Great setting in the workshop.

jamesrsmithjr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 13, 2015
What a wonderful collection, thank you for sharing.
Those dogs are beautiful, especially the black one (droollll).

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Dang! They didn't say he was retiring so he could just make YOUR pipes... Lol
Just kidding. Those are some beauties though. Congrats! You, sir, are a good friend!!

tarheel1

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 16, 2014
Dang! They didn't say he was retiring so he could just make YOUR pipes... Lol
Just kidding. Those are some beauties though. Congrats! You, sir, are a good friend!!
Thats because he only has time to make pipes for me now as its a full time job LOL jk. Les and Dolly are good friends and I support all their other activities before they make pipes. If they have time to make pipes for me I will jump at the opportunity as they do get bored and miss making them. Within the next few months pipes2smoke should have some more parks blasted ferndowns available, so if you are in the market have a look out. Les is slowly working on some for Maxim.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
Those are gorgeous! I really want a Ferndown. I have an Ashton that I love and I would like to see how a Ferndown compares.
Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.