PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
Even with that though, just place multiple orders. I did much more of that before January when the post prices basically doubled.
I don't know about that. If I decide the box those tins in airtight containers, then maybe yes, because that will take up more space.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Two things, Peck:
First, you are my hero!
Two, how tall are those airtight containers you are talking about. How many tins will they hold? You have an awful lot of square tins there, if I'm seeing correctly. Course, just looking at all that has me dazzled.
I'm just wondering about how you will get that many square tins in a round container.

sajgre

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 13, 2010
That is one AMAZING cellar.

We have VERY similar taste, my cellar is almost the same... except I have 10 times less tins :)

How much do you smoke?

Dec 24, 2012
tenn - biggest seems to be 62.8 quarts. I'm a metric guy so I have absolutely no idea what that is in litres. http://www.containerstore.com/shop/storage/totesTrunks?productId=10026213

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
I would recommend the Rubbermaid type containers. You might a few, but they have a good seal. I kept my Esoterica bulk/Penzance tins in them. Once the container was full, I took duct tape and sealed along the edges. Made a good airtight container to store the tobacco with little worry of anything bad happening.
Those Container Store ones look nice, airtight as well. It looks like the 62.8 quarts equals 69.2 liters, dry weight.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Peck that is awesome. I am so running out of space that my last 4 orders are still sitting in their boxes unopened in my closet as I figure out where to put it all.
I hope the member that mentioned the square tins are iffy is wrong because I am totally screwed if I have to buy plastic containers for my over 900 square tins.

irishjedi

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 31, 2013
sweet 10 pound baby jesus!!! what a sight! very nice indeed.
*cheers*

Mike

kanaia

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 3, 2013
As I said before.."The Gold Standsrd" ...thanks for the pics peck.

Status
Not open for further replies.