PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bengel

Lifer
Sep 20, 2019
After the renovation I bet the numbers of new members are way up. I came out of the woods from lurking, so I could view pictures in other then thumbnails. Glad I finally did. Curious what the increase will be on the site.
Thank you! Kevin, Mods and all the regulars.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Overall I like the changeover, especially since the "view more" option has been enabled. I just wish entering a thread and/or posting didn't require clicking on the "view more" option again when I return to the main menu.

I also liked the picture album option on the old site (though not the lengthy image posting process) which made it easy to reuse an uploaded image if needed. Short of uploading from a third party image hosting site, I have no idea how to access images I drag and drop.
Those are minor quibbles. The gains outweigh them.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I like most aspects of the new site. I think it needs some optimizing though was it seems to be show. Click New Posts and it takes considerable time for the page to load. Posting photos is a vast improvement.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

Ctbill

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 6, 2019
CT & VT
I’m admittedly a “new” member here. Posting pix is easy! I found posting pix in a pm is impossible...or at least very cumbersome.
Not a complaint, just an observation...

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
I’ve been inappropriate from day one. Who else has been called out by Greg Pease for starting a “shitstorm”?

That is awesome...I must have missed it.

Things like that really should be commemorated in a special sticky post:

"On this date GL Pease called out Woodsroad for starting a shitstorm"

unadoptedlamp

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 19, 2014
Are you responsible for Pease's departure from the site?!? I liked his articles and posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.