PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Oh, for crying out loud, there are so many women, cars, and what not, but to me I can't help but love a classic camera! LIke this, a classic Nikon, well an Agnostic Nikon anyway.... Ah ha ha ha :nana:

img_02291-600x431.jpg

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Not to be a spoil sport, but this thread is very inappropriate. I come on here to read about pipes not click on a thread and see half naked women. And though the following rule is based on avatars I would think it applies to what is in a thread as well. " Tasteful shots of pretty ladies are ok. Close-ups of sexualized body parts, half-naked pictures and excessive cleavage are not. We do not think there is anything wrong with any of this imagery. This is just not the place for it. ".

Dec 24, 2012
Interestingly, I originally came on here two years ago hoping to find naked women and that's when I discovered pipes.

mustanggt

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 6, 2012
She may be beautiful, but somebody, somewhere is sick and tired of putting up with her shit!!!

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
A pipe: never changes it's shape, lasts longer than most relationships, gives pleasure in good times and bad, only asks for a pipe cleaner every now and then, you can take it anywhere and not be embarrassed, smells better after and hour's workout and is always glad to see you.

Status
Not open for further replies.