PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Oh god did someone find a way to politicize pipe packing? Honestly that wouldn't surprise me. I can see packing a flake and having some random weirdo be like typical liberal barely rubbing out flake. Then the next day having some random weirdo seeing me packing a shag and then lecturing me about having more porous borders.
And then scooping in the jar and someone mutter damn "Constitutional Monarchist".
Or is there some other reason you think there will be a lock?

I notice that everyone else in the forum can carry on a conversation. Hell, Chasingembers can talk with one specific person off topic for pages and pages. Otherbobby here can too. Back and forth with Sable, no problem. But, if I carry on with someone over five posts, the mods come along and say, "This one is closed, because it has just gone on for too long." Meanwhile, page 25 of the song lyric page, or the sandwich verses soup page...
I have no ideas why. But, I tense up when Embers or Bobother here asks me a question, because my brain starts going... "that's one," then you ask another... "crap, that's two," then you ask for clarification... "holy shit! that's three," till five, then BOOM, John of Python locks it up or deletes the thread.

So, I blame you fuckers. Ha ha. Asking me questions. It's like Beetlejuice. Keep in mind from this point on, if you make me respond five times to your stupid questions, the snakeman cometh and he will clip the strings on the thread. puffy

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
I notice that everyone else in the forum can carry on a conversation. Hell, Chasingembers can talk with one specific person off topic for pages and pages. Otherbobby here can too. Back and forth with Sable, no problem. But, if I carry on with someone over five posts, the mods come along and say, "This one is closed, because it has just gone on for too long." Meanwhile, page 25 of the song lyric page, or the sandwich verses soup page...
I have no ideas why. But, I tense up when Embers or Bobother here asks me a question, because my brain starts going... "that's one," then you ask another... "crap, that's two," then you ask for clarification... "holy shit! that's three," till five, then BOOM, John of Python locks it up or deletes the thread.

So, I blame you fuckers. Ha ha. Asking me questions. It's like Beetlejuice. Keep in mind from this point on, if you make me respond five times to your stupid questions, the snakeman cometh and he will clip the strings on the thread. puffy
I’m concerned about your lack of transparency and the coming ice age brought about by a shortage of life rafts.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I don't understand. I also don't understand women, but that's another thing. I think. Which must also mean that I am...
If you take the stem off the pipe will fit in the jar easier. Making it a lot easier to scoop the tobacco into the pipe using the pipe as the scoop ala codger method of packing. It's one of those so obvious things you don't think about it right away.
If you want to understand woman. They're just people which means they're pretty inscrutable unless you talk to them. Basically just think about them like they're a guy and modify the situation a little bit. For instance one way imagine how much pickier men would be about sleeping with woman if a lot of woman finished before he did and just fell asleep. We'd also have to get to know you a little better before jumping into bed. See not really that complicated. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Effortlessdepths

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
I think this matters more to push stem pipes and makes a great deal of sense.

Most of my pipes have threaded stems and today I learned to twist on the stem and not spin the bowl.

Talk about obvious........

I'll be back to explain after I vacuum.

If you take the stem off the pipe will fit in the jar easier. Making it a lot easier to scoop the tobacco into the pipe using the pipe as the scoop ala codger method of packing. It's one of those so obvious things you don't think about it right away.
If you want to understand woman. They're just people which means they're pretty inscrutable unless you talk to them. Basically just think about them like they're a guy and modify the situation a little bit. For instance one way imagine how much pickier men would be about sleeping with woman if a lot of woman finished before he did and just fell asleep. We'd also have to get to know you a little better before jumping into bed. See not really that complicated. :)
Heck, I thought you were posting about using a pipe as a scoop in the kitchen. I was thinking that someone was going to post about using it as a funnel to add oil to their lawnmower next, ha ha.

workman

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
The Faroe Islands
Nice try. Still don't get it. Well I get the pipe scoop part now. I don't do that so it doesn't matter much. The women are what I don't understand.

• Haha
Reactions: cosmicfolklore