PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
So let me get this straight, you are speeding to get your coffee fix on Sunday morning, you get pulled over for speeding, get off the speeding ticket because you damb near win the lottery by getting the one OPP that smokes a pipe in Ontario and you wonder why you are getting pulled over?? Personally I would have promptly left the stop, and went and bought a lottery ticket. The odds of getting pulled over on Sunday on the way to buy coffee by a pipe smoking OPP have got to be way more than winning the millions. Sounds like the luckiest roll up the win I have ever heard of. I have been smoking a pipe for nearly 20 years now and have never been pulled over by a pipe smoking cop lol. And by the way just like removing your sunglasses when you are stopped, taking your pipe out of your mouth is probably a good idea.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
Man, the cops out where you live sounds a heck of a lot better than where I live haha!

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
I'd ask him for a job! It's the first step for pipe smokers to infiltrate our government...

mongo

Lurker
Mar 25, 2013
Ironically, I passed a guy yesterday who was smoking a giant one-hitter with some presumed mary jane in it. His car looked like Cheech and Chong's car it was so full of smoke.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
I still don't understand y he stopped me.

Gave you his phone number, invited you out for a drink and you still don't understand why he stopped you?!?!?
That's exactly what I was thinking!!! You sure he didn't give you a :wink: as he left????
Great story!!!

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Let me ask this, when he left did he get into a van with his friends the construction worker, the biker, the sailor/soldier, the cowboy and the indian chief?

Dec 24, 2012
Your lucky he didn't tell you to get out and put your hands on the car. The last thing you would remember would be the snapping sound of the rubber gloves . . .

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
I was pulled over entering Canada from the WA State boarder and they worked me over for 2 hours! I had a Guns and Ammo magazine in my front seat (big mistake). After an hour, they came back and asked me if i was sure I didnt have any weapons. I said, No sir, i know how canadians feel about firearms! Then they found 1 9mm round in my trunk that brought another hour long search. At some point, it gets comical.

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
I feel fine towards firearms, I'm an avid hunter/fisherman.

I wasn't stopped by OPP it was a city cop, and I was damn lucky he let me off the speeding ticket and I'm pretty sure me smoking a pipe had something to do with it too lol. I was puffing on my pipe as he walked up to the car, I wasn't taking it out of my teeth for anyone. I did take my sunglasses off though, I know better lol.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Great story Cav. One time my alarm went off at my pool hall and the officer who met me there was smoking a cigar and at the time I was a big cigar guy. We ended up talking cigars for an hour and we became really good friends. I would order Cuban cigars for him because obviously he could not take the chance. LEO's are regular guys and since they don't make much money are always looking for a good source to save a few bucks. I know a lot of LEO's and not a one could care less about tobacco laws, they all think they are a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.