PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

piperandjolly

Lurker
May 4, 2015
Hello all-

First time post. I am looking for a specific pipe (or type) and I can't seem to find it anywhere. It is fully bent and pretty small. It is designed to keep in your mouth (always) and sits snugly against your chin area with the mouthpiece in your mouth. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brad

brass

Lifer
Jun 4, 2014
United States
Welcome to the Pipes Magazine forums.
Call Smokingpipes.com about what you're looking for. They'll be able to find what you want. There is a similar pipe, I believe a Savinelli, that meets the specs and the stems swivels for pocket storage.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The swivel pocket pipe gets mixed reviews, although it might appeal to you. But also look at the many small bent billiards available. Benton used to make a terrific pipe of this type, sold as a house pipe through Iwan Ries, but Iwan Ries seems to have some kind of freeze on their house pipes; they haven't been available at all for about a year. But there are lots of small bent billiards around. Talking to smokingpipes.com, Iwan Ries, 4noggins, or pipes and cigars is a good idea. They can help you find something that fills the bill in the price range you like. Welcome aboard.

gregprince

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2014
I have a smallish GBD bent billiard with a saddle bit that I love and would probably work. I'll second the suggestion that you call a sponsor site and talk with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.