Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Check out the awesome team we put together for the launch of the new magazine.
http://cigarchronicles.com/about-us/
Content for the the main columns is coming in 10 - 12 days, but you can sign up and make a profile and post in the forums.

nzpiper

Might Stick Around
Aug 16, 2011
Wow, another great site! I'm in. Definitely worth a look everyone! Congrats Kevin :clap:

dd951

Can't Leave
Jun 18, 2010
I am going to look in as A visitor, but I am not much of A cigar smoker

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Nice Kevin! I just signed up, but I suspect I won't be posting thee often since I'm really a pipe guy. I can't wait for when all the bugs are worked out! I have to try to remember how to load up an avatar...
-Jason

mike

Lurker
Sep 10, 2010
I will definitely check this site out. I love a good cigar on occasion, but am pretty much lost when it comes time to visit a B&M to buy.

hiker04

Lurker
May 23, 2011
nice site. I'll be joining since I smoke both pipes and cigars. In fact, will be having a cigar today while fishing with my buddy.

nathaniel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 4, 2011
Too cool! Sadly though, I'm afraid cigar smokers are too often on the overly pretentious side for my budget. I LOVE cigars, but I just can't afford to smoke quality ones very often. But I think the discussion of them is just about as fun as pipe tobacco.

maduroman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 15, 2010
all bs aside, don't tell him i said this, but tommy z can be a very fun read. he has a twisted sense of humor and a (kinda) sharp wit.
i have nothing but good wishes for him and you, kevin.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Cool stuff Kevin, but after reading your bio below your picture, I have to say one thing:
DO NOT POST PICS OF THE ANACONDA ON HERE 8O :wink:
As much of a photo whore as I am, that's the one thing I don't want to see...I must have died from a snake bite in a previous life or squuezed to death by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.