PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
I didn't see this yesterday, as my internet was down.... again... I just browsed the site, and there are many lovely pipes to choose from. I like that the layout is essentially the same as the U.S version of the site. Those familiar with the other should be happy with the new. Just browsing, I already found a few pipes I'd love to have. I may be looking at the Europe site as often as the U.S. site. Well done! I hope this one is as successful as the original. :clap:

thesillyoldbear

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 6, 2013
Dublin, Ireland
I didn't see this yesterday, as my internet was down.... again... I just browsed the site, and there are many lovely pipes to choose from. I like that the layout is essentially the same as the U.S version of the site. Those familiar with the other should be happy with the new. Just browsing, I already found a few pipes I'd love to have. I may be looking at the Europe site as often as the U.S. site. Well done! I hope this one is as successful as the original. :clap:
As do we, thanks!

May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
I see that at least to start, they're not integrated with the US site. The EU site is unaware of my account with the US-based company, so it isn't offering me the same badges and discounts. That would be a nice feature to add in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.