PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwin Weaver

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 4, 2019
Living in Wisconsin
pipe-smoker.com
I buy from a number of different ‘on-line’ providers (I am handicapped in a wheelchair, so it is difficult to get out to stores). Of all the providers that I have tried SMOKINGPIPES is the best. I love their “tobacco locator” and their “pipe locator” I can find exactly what I am looking for without searching many web-pages. And as was stated by another member they are extraordinary service! Often my order has been filled and even shipped the same day that I purchased it (I buy in the early morning). They are willing to go the extra mile to help you. If you have not tried them yet, I suggest going to their web-site and look at what they have, it is amazing. Buy something and you will be satisfied.

Edwin

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
Just dropped some money on those guys and dolls last night :)

Have placed countless orders and never had a single problem. I did send a pipe back once b/c the drilling was waaay off and of course it wouldn’t pass a cleaner. Normally not a big deal but this was ridiculous. Anyway they replaced it right away no questions asked!

Jun 9, 2018
England
I buy from a number of different ‘on-line’ providers (I am handicapped in a wheelchair, so it is difficult to get out to stores). Of all the providers that I have tried SMOKINGPIPES is the best. I love their “tobacco locator” and their “pipe locator” I can find exactly what I am looking for without searching many web-pages. And as was stated by another member they are extraordinary service! Often my order has been filled and even shipped the same day that I purchased it (I buy in the early morning). They are willing to go the extra mile to help you. If you have not tried them yet, I suggest going to their web-site and look at what they have, it is amazing. Buy something and you will be satisfied.

Edwin
I'm in the UK and I've ordered about a dozen times from smokingpipes.com and its always been packaged well and arrived pretty promptly. Great company.

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
Smokingpipes is great! I ordered a pipe from them last Saturday around noon. I wasn't expecting to receive it until after Christmas, but lo and behold, they shipped it out that day and I received it by noon on Monday and was able to smoke it on Christmas Eve and Christmas!

They always get two thumbs up from me! ??

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Made a phone order with them Friday and they waited until Tuesday to inform me the items weren't in stock. My first complaint about them in years.

• Sad
Reactions: BROBS and Casual

Saintwilliam

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 26, 2019
They have been very good as a Canadian. Their super saver shipping It makes ordering a customs ignorable amount of tobacco feasable. A decent way to build a cellar north of the border.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
SP is convincingly impressive, it's true. Their site is furiously well maintained, and their customer service is legendary. They have done a list of favors for me. I like all of our sponsor sites, for being sponsors. And I miss some that are gone as sponsors. But SP gets an A-plus. I joke that a shipment is in the mail just before I click to conclude the purchase.

lochinvar

Lifer
Oct 22, 2013
I got in on their last small Gawith drop on Christmas Eve. Ordered that morning, shipped that morning, I received it this morning the 26th. The only problem I ever had with them was some mislabeled Best Brown which was S. Gawith's mistake, and I had to tell them I was not in need of any discount, just giving them info they may need. Top of the charts for me.

Edwin Weaver

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 4, 2019
Living in Wisconsin
pipe-smoker.com
Smokingpipes is great! I ordered a pipe from them last Saturday around noon. I wasn't expecting to receive it until after Christmas, but lo and behold, they shipped it out that day and I received it by noon on Monday and was able to smoke it on Christmas Eve and Christmas!

They always get two thumbs up from me! ??
PYTHON,
I feel honored that the administrator took the time to comment on my post. I am very happy that you give them 2 thumbs up ??. They are a great bunch of people.
In my opinion, they are the #1 on-line purveyor of pipes, tobacco, cigars, and more - all at a reasonably price. I was so happy when I found them.
Thank you again for commenting on one of my posts.
Edwin

Edwin Weaver

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 4, 2019
Living in Wisconsin
pipe-smoker.com
I know this is about smokingpipes but another great company when it comes to incredibly fast shipping and good deals is tobaccopipes.com
BROBS,
Forgive me, but I do not know about that company and I have not tried them. Of all the companies I have used, SMOKINGPIPES is the best. Perhaps I will look at tobaccopipes.com sometime in the future.
Right now I am broke until I get my next Social Security (3rd Wednesday of every month). Social Security is the only money I receive to live on ($802/month), so I must be careful of my spending. If the company is reasonable, I, GOD willing, will give them the opportunity to provide things for me.
Question?: do they have the same tobaccos as SMOKINGPIPES or do they have some different ones?

Edwin

Reactions: jpmcwjr

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
they have some the same and some different.. also with pipes some same some different.
prices on some tobaccos are even cheaper than at SPC or P&C for some reason.
also their "Vauen" pipecleaners are the best in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.