PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
Yep! Got it again this year... in fact, it was my first Christmas card. I’m thinking it’d be awfully rude not to drop a few bills.

?‍♂️

Pic for ‘scloyd’:

View attachment 10562

Mine has the exact recipe for ‘Stratfordshire’ in it. Ain’t that sweet?
They actually printed "Merry Christmas" and not 'happy holidays'?? ? ??

They definitely shall be getting an order from me very soon!!

Reactions: diamondback
Mine contained a strange stone, a latitude / longitude and a gibberish sketch. I had almost thrown it away. Looking at your posts, I retrieved them back and early morning today, I drove to the mysterious location. It was deep in the woods. When I reached that point, I found that there are a few trails going inside the woods. Suddenly the gibberish sketch started to make sense. It is a treasure map. I started to follow one of the trails which i thought I needed to follow ... to cut a long story short ... lots of adventures later I reached a vault. It was locked, but there was a hole. I realized the stone is a key. Putting the stone in the whole suddenly started a strange noise. A door opened into a chamber, it has two locked doors, both has a small opening and a pouch of tobacco taped onto it. There was a message ... smoke wisely. One of the tobacco was Captain Black Grape. The second one was mixture 79. I smiled the correct one and exhaled the smoke into the door. The door opened ... Inside I found .....

Smoking In The Fast Lane

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 12, 2019
California
Mine contained a strange stone, a latitude / longitude and a gibberish sketch. I had almost thrown it away. Looking at your posts, I retrieved them back and early morning today, I drove to the mysterious location. It was deep in the woods. When I reached that point, I found that there are a few trails going inside the woods. Suddenly the gibberish sketch started to make sense. It is a treasure map. I started to follow one of the trails which i thought I needed to follow ... to cut a long story short ... lots of adventures later I reached a vault. It was locked, but there was a hole. I realized the stone is a key. Putting the stone in the whole suddenly started a strange noise. A door opened into a chamber, it has two locked doors, both has a small opening and a pouch of tobacco taped onto it. There was a message ... smoke wisely. One of the tobacco was Captain Black Grape. The second one was mixture 79. I smiled the correct one and exhaled the smoke into the door. The door opened ... Inside I found .....
You sir are a much better storyteller than I! Please do not keep us in suspense.

The way I envisioned this to finish. When you open the chamber by smoking Captain Black Grape, you get access to a nearly unlimited vault filled with aromatic tobaccos. If you smoke the Mixture 79, you get access to a nearly unlimited vault of English, Balkan and VaPers. Either gate can be right (or wrong) for you depending on what you like to smoke.

I left out the ogres, Santa Claus, riddles, trapdoors, etc... to reach the vault , because it has been widely covered in many fantasy based cartoons, books, movies. The more I leave out, more will be up to imagination

I'm not that creative, but if it includes any combination elves, ogres, pipes, tobacco and Santa Claus I think we'd all be entertained.

Status
Not open for further replies.