Smokingpipes 10% sale, I couldn't control myself.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 9, 2012
Canada
I just got the email from them saying the USPS has my order! I'm not saying I don't have faith in them but when Canada Post gets their hands on it I will be a little bit more fearful! This has been the best part of my day!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Mike, you will have to make a full report once your taste buds are back to normal.
Austin, I am sure you got some great stuff. Try and remember you are a young guy starting out, I am basically an old fart and retired so I have had a long work history. I wish I had started when I was your age, consider yourself ahead of the game.
Hunter, don't ya just love waiting for the postman?

austinxpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 25, 2012
Thanks! And I'm still developing a sense of what I like, so even better not to order lots of stuff. (I guess I just feel silly for getting too many Pipes and not leaving much room for the real deal of it all, the tobacco!)
Tell us how you like the Union Square I almost pulled the trigger on that myself, Va's without being too sweet intrigues me.

hunter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 9, 2012
Canada
Austin I'm still figuring out what I really like too, and I love every minute of it.
Cigr, I have to wait for one postman, a customs officer to poke it with a stick to make sure it doesn't topple Parliament, and then another postman that has a habit of making me scream bloody murder. I have to try to think about other things before it arrives!

Aug 14, 2012
I got an extra 25 cans of Old Dark Fired flake. Now I should have a 5 year supply. Great sale, best prices I have ever seen on some of these blends.

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
I stopped by my local B&M to stock up on staples. I picked up both "flavors" of 3 Oaks thinking maybe we'd do a comparison next week at the Meed Ohio Meet Up.
DSCN1834.jpg

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Austin, I would rather have pipes at your stage and then take your time learning what you like. There is no reason to stock up until you know that a certain blend is something you want to smoke for years. When I started out I only bought single tins trying many different blends trying to find my favorites. It takes time but it is fun. I will definitely report back on the Union Sq.
hunter, that is obscene, I would be pulling my hair out. lol
Yesterday I wacked Jrcigars for 20 tins of SG Best Brown Flake, 8.95 a tin, it goes for 22.95 at my local b/m.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Yesterday I wacked Jrcigars for 20 tins of SG Best Brown Flake, 8.95 a tin, it goes for 22.95 at my local b/m. Will It Never End..OHHH,the Humanity :crazy:

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
rothnh, Arcadia has become my go-to blend. The flavors and complexities are subtle but well worth a slow and deliberate smoke.

rondyr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2012
Bel Air, MD
I went a lil' overboard with the Cyber Monday sale they're having at pipesandcigars.com.
I'm not a woman (pretty sure... hold on... yeah, I'm good), but sales they and SmokingPipes.com are having are sweeeeeeet.

Status
Not open for further replies.