PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Snook

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 2, 2019
Idaho
So when I'm smoking a pipe, I'm usually working on writing and recording songs in my little bedroom studio. We're talking hours and hours of work; coming up with chord progressions, melodies, lyrics, bass/drum/lead guitar parts, etc... Which means bowls and bowls of tobacco - too many to count, in fact! Haha.

Normally when I finish recording a new song, I just make an announcement to my small group of friends/followers on social media, but I thought maybe I would post my songs on here too since smoking my pipe is such an integral part of my songwriting process. So in case any of you are currently puffing or perusing the forums and in need of something to listen to, I offer my newest song, "Ain't Nobody's Fault". This one was a lot of fun to record, and it's a bit of a departure from the style of music I normally write.

You can listen here: @jeremysnookmusic | Linktree - https://linktr.ee/jeremysnookmusic (it's the very top link on there)

Pretty sure I was smoking my last bit of Prince Albert while working on this one, as well as a few bowls of Sutliff Sweet Virginia (love the hay/citrus notes!) and Seattle Pipe Club's Deception Pass (highly recommended!).

Thank you for listening!

Are any of you musicians or songwriters? What are you working on now? What are you smoking while you're writing? I'd love to know, and I'd love to hear your recordings if you have any! Maybe this thread could become an ongoing place for us to share or even collaborate!

Reactions: Dan-o$

Dan-o$

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 2, 2021
Gardnerville, Nevada
So when I'm smoking a pipe, I'm usually working on writing and recording songs in my little bedroom studio. We're talking hours and hours of work; coming up with chord progressions, melodies, lyrics, bass/drum/lead guitar parts, etc... Which means bowls and bowls of tobacco - too many to count, in fact! Haha.

Normally when I finish recording a new song, I just make an announcement to my small group of friends/followers on social media, but I thought maybe I would post my songs on here too since smoking my pipe is such an integral part of my songwriting process. So in case any of you are currently puffing or perusing the forums and in need of something to listen to, I offer my newest song, "Ain't Nobody's Fault". This one was a lot of fun to record, and it's a bit of a departure from the style of music I normally write.

You can listen here: @jeremysnookmusic | Linktree - https://linktr.ee/jeremysnookmusic (it's the very top link on there)

Pretty sure I was smoking my last bit of Prince Albert while working on this one, as well as a few bowls of Sutliff Sweet Virginia (love the hay/citrus notes!) and Seattle Pipe Club's Deception Pass (highly recommended!).

Thank you for listening!

Are any of you musicians or songwriters? What are you working on now? What are you smoking while you're writing? I'd love to know, and I'd love to hear your recordings if you have any! Maybe this thread could become an ongoing place for us to share or even collaborate!
ok yeah. Don't smoke tobac any more, (smoke other stuff lol), have twenty songs in notation, just write for the look of it lol. songs may sound like a toddler banging ona piano, like the look of a page with notes on it. really just learning how, its my pandemic hobby for now along with guitar studies. Cool thread, wish you luck bud.