Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
In our second edition of The Speakeasy column, where we select a classic cocktail and pair it with a pipe tobacco we make the Hot Toddy. We have several interesting recipes for the Hot Toddy, a few different pipe tobacco pairings, and a video with one of my regular pretty bartenders making the drink for me.
Check it out -

The Weather Outside is Shoddy, So I'm Gonna Have a Toddy

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
That pristine meer (Cannoy from the looks of it) is making my jaw twitch... smoke that beauty! Otherwise a great article, thank you.

thefoolish

Lurker
Sep 29, 2010
The meer is an Armentrout, actually. The maiden smoke of that beauty was actually the evening this article was written. :)
Thanks for the response!
-Ethan

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
My mistake but a truly beautiful pipe, glad to hear it was christened. Keep the articles coming, they are quite enjoyable.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Going to have to try this one tonight, feeling a bit under the weather and my Grandmother swore by hot toddies for curing a cold.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Brian,
When I am not feeling well I go with Chamomile tea, honey, and Maker's Mark. Sometimes with a squirt of lemon juice if my throat is sore. Its not a Toddy per se, but it sure works when I am not feeling well.
Get better soon buddy.
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.