Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
hobie that is the way i was taking about i also blow them instend of the jaw method lawrance talks about i use my tounge to push the smoke out

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
That's interesting. I use the epiglottis in the back of my throat to force air out. I'm going to try your method one day, Lawrence.

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
I sometimes do, but I find I have to puff a bit too much to get enough smoke. I prefer sipping.
Anyone make a ship like this:
fotrobservation42.jpg

?

wallaby

Lurker
Jul 8, 2011
Just last night I was in my office finishing a bowl and for some reason I started puffing rapidly, creating a wonderful thick dense smoke. I blew a dozen or more smoke rings for no particular reason at all. I saw this post and chuckled because I hadn't blew smoke rings in several months.

locopony

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 7, 2011
Have any of you passed one ring through another yet. I have been trying .....there has got to be a way.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I do it, locopony, bu tI'm not super consistent with it. That's best indoors or really calm outside. The key is to fire out one really slow and then do the next with a bit more force, once the first one has spread out a bit. This guy closes the gap on his ring before blowing the second, but that's too mush walking around for me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxITFHOIGRo

Status
Not open for further replies.