Sites to Trade/Sell Tobacco (Minimum Thread Count)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2016
Tobacco sales and purchases for me on this forum have been totally without problems. Observe the rules. This site is one of the more liberal ones about seller requirements.

Reactions: shanez and dcon

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Most forums of any kind have the same requirements, so I guess it works. Personally, if you have less than 100 posts, it's unlikely I'm sending that person any payment.

Of course if you have less than 100 posts, you can still buy, just not list. in the past, some new members have been confused about this

Oct 7, 2016
I say make the newbie pukes send first for the first year with no friends and family that will show commitment.
Not a bad suggestion at all. Other places require that. No aspersions intended to the OP, but lots of eBay and Facebook refugees are looking for a new outlet.

americaman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 1, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
What Jesse said above is likely the truth. It is to protect us from sellers looking to rip people off. I’ve been here lurking since Summer 2018, and still haven’t reached the post count. It used to bug me, because there is some tobacco I’d like to sell, but now I’m just sitting back, relaxing, and enjoying the ride. I’ve met some great people here and the rule no longer bugs me at all. You’ll meet some great people as well if you stick around.

Reactions: vates and Bowie

iacchus

Lurker
Jan 10, 2019
MS Gulf Coast
The minimum post rule has always served well on the various hobby boards I frequent. Those without tend to be overrun by spam and untrustworthy villains.

Status
Not open for further replies.