PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Faster and more reliable than reddit, slower than Facebook. I'd say it's in a pretty good sweet spot.
As long as members aren't making up rhymes to describe error codes I'd say you're doing a good job, Kevin. On reddit, it's "502, it went through. 504, try once more." I think you've actually got more uptime than twitter.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
If those of you experiencing delays would pony-up and pay for the premium subscription

you would find the uncrippled version of the website much faster. I know that ever since I've

been sending Bob my 10 bucks a month things have been much better, and I get all the extra

features too, like the Pipe Babes' phone numbers.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Bubba must be ponying up more than that $10, cortez. He has one of the pipe babes #'s and he gets to live with her. You need to pay Bob more if you want THAt kind of service... LOL!
-Jason

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
At my age and condition I don't worry about the site being slow. My only worry about slow would be the ambulance if I needed one.

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
Cortezattic Said:

If those of you experiencing delays would pony-up and pay for the premium subscription

you would find the uncrippled version of the website much faster. I know that ever since I've

been sending Bob my 10 bucks a month things have been much better, and I get all the extra

features too, like the Pipe Babes' phone numbers.
Lordnoble Said:

Bubba must be ponying up more than that $10, cortez. He has one of the pipe babes #'s and he gets to live with her. You need to pay Bob more if you want THAt kind of service... LOL!
LOL :lol:

grouchy

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2011
the quality is what is important and beyond a doubt the quality is here :clap:

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
I thought it was just my iphone, (where I usually post from), but i'm on my MAC and it takes about 10 -15 seconds after I hit "send post" for it to load and reload...kinda annoying, but could be worse...
(This post took about 19 seconds to show?)

rybo

Might Stick Around
Aug 2, 2010
i've got shared server space for some of my sites - i'd be glad to lend a hand helping out with the site or anything if ever needed!

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
re: northartist - Scroll downto the bottom. You'll see it. That's what I have to do...
On another note, I see no difference in speed in the forums. I blame Time-Warner.
-Jason
*Edit* - Hit the submit button too fast.. As usual...

Status
Not open for further replies.