PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

donjgiles

Lifer
Apr 14, 2018
What is the easiest way to view the most recent threads from all categories?

I have tried clicking on the forums link and scrolling past the categories and browsing posts from there. Also by using "New Posts" option and clicking between "What's New" and "New Posts" and I am curious which is the best? I like to be able to go to one page that has both the most recent new topics as well as the most updated replies, together on one page. Thank you, I feel like I have my Dunce Cap on today.

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
I click on the forums,
Then on the line that says "Main Category" on the right side of it I click the arrow that is pointing up.
That will minimize the sub-forums and bring up the latest discussions.
Then from there, I just click on the "Add More" tab at the bottom of that and it brings up like 4 pages of recent discussions.

Last edited:

Bowie

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 24, 2019
Minnesota
To add to this, if you then click on "Latest Discussions", you are taken to a page where you can mark all unread topics as read, or filter to show only unread threads, watched threads, threads you started, etc.

Jun 27, 2016
Setting "Whats New" as a bookmark or homepage works. I've also tried this with "New Posts" to avoid having to look at peoples New Profile Posts, but that would list some new posts out of chronological order, so I went back to setting "What's New" as a bookmark/homepage.

Status
Not open for further replies.