PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

OneGoodBulldog

Can't Leave
Nov 2, 2020
Smoking In Public Spaces & Feigning Ignorance To Smell.

And/or

The two most important things about a pipe. How it sips the tobacco and how it fits in the hand.

Reactions: Ebarber

OneGoodBulldog

Can't Leave
Nov 2, 2020
My apologies to everyone who had to read this post and subsequent replies. Como Estes amigos. I smoked entirely too much Burley last night and this is the proof. I wanted us Pipers to have a Fish n Chips acronym like those dapper chaps in the British Expeditionary Force and now we do. In case anyone was unaware Fish n Chips stands for Fighting In Someone's House and Causing Havoc In Peoples Streets, which is the friendly English way of saying Urban Deployment and I think it's a bit more honest.

Anyway today is Billiard day in the rotation so I'm thinking since this pipe Sips n Fits so nicely I'll be heading off to the river, or perhaps the big hill for a nice toot. Stay tuned for a pic!

Reactions: rajangan

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Lighting Small Fires In Front of the Nose.

Sending Much Money For Small Carvings and Crushed Leaves

Lying Through The Smoke

(These don't spell anything, but I think they are in the spirit.)

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
My apologies to everyone who had to read this post and subsequent replies. Como Estes amigos. I smoked entirely too much Burley last night and this is the proof. I wanted us Pipers to have a Fish n Chips acronym like those dapper chaps in the British Expeditionary Force and now we do. In case anyone was unaware Fish n Chips stands for Fighting In Someone's House and Causing Havoc In Peoples Streets, which is the friendly English way of saying Urban Deployment and I think it's a bit more honest.

Anyway today is Billiard day in the rotation so I'm thinking since this pipe Sips n Fits so nicely I'll be heading off to the river, or perhaps the big hill for a nice toot. Stay tuned for a pic!

Well shit that really clears things up...

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH

TIL that smoking Burley can be a psychedelic experience. I think I need to smoke more Burley.