PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalby

Lurker
Aug 17, 2013
I would like to thank everyone for all their contributions to this site, and to keeping the noble pursuit of pipe smoking alive for recent initiates such as myself.
Recently I have achieved a modicum of success in my pipe endeavors, and it is due in no small part to the enormous volume of information available in these forums.
all the best,

dalby

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Im glad youre having success! Hope I might have contributed to the good in some small way, there are many knowledgable puffers on the forum. If I've helped, you're welcome, if not then you're welcome anyway! This is a wonderful place to be!

rmason

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 27, 2013
This is a wonderful place to be!

+1 with Pete, it is a wonderful place to be for either the brand new piper or the old codgers, so much to learn and so many new tobaccos to learn about.

~Ron

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Dalby
Good for you. Spread the word about this site as well as the joys of pipe smoking to your friends
The more people that see us, the better accepted it will be

joeval

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 5, 2013
Another +1 from me here. These forums are no end of help to the novice! A great wealth of info, and no elitism to be found.
Thanks guys!

blackbeard82

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 11, 2013
+100 here most defiantly a great source to learn and meet new people that share the same interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.