PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
You have a lovely family Dan. Is your left leg ok? Just wondering.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I have very little recall of the incident. I woke up in a puddle of brown fluid with a box of chocolates and bouquet of roses by my side. I'm assuming it was the retort.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Now this is a lively thread!
the only benefit of Gold status is that you get advance notice of the availability of all grape-flavoured tobacco.
Peck, hitting on grape-flavored tobacco is as good as Mixture 79. Better as more absurd.
Smaug is my role model.
cigrmaster, acknowledging the fire in one's nature is good as then you know when to cease scorching or lay the sucker down in flame.
UPS Freeloader
npod, yes, yes, a sublime distinction!
woodsroad, three guys and four women, only two of whom are smoking. Hardly seems fair that one is left out, though she is probably of the Mongolian sister/spinsterhood. And what's up with these unions only making two children? The boy on the left seems to be suffering from acute who's-its. Reminds me of my Uncle who came of of his Appalachian upbringing a perverted, raging alcoholic.

Dec 24, 2012
Who is the sinister dude, cast heavily in shadow, at the back of the shot at the SmokingPipes Lodge? Is that Sykes?

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
And what's up with these unions only making two children?
There are many, many more, but they were all off for the day playing in the SmokingPipes salt mines.
Who is the sinister dude, cast heavily in shadow, at the back of the shot at the SmokingPipes Lodge? Is that Sykes?
You mean Mr. Wilford, the innkeeper? He's such a nice guy. Even manages my Social Security and annuity checks for me.

Dec 24, 2012
Dan, judging by your spindly little leg in that shot, is it safe to assume that the buffet at the Smokingpipes Lodge is pretty awful?

Dec 24, 2012
This all makes sense now. Looks like Brian Levine is the cook at the Lodge. No wonder Dan is emaciated.
lY0xhUz.jpg

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Funny, though. I did have both legs when I arrived there.
Anyways.
Don't disparage Mr. Levine's culinary skills. His Leg of Lamb was wonderful, though a bit fatty for my taste. They must grow 'em big out at the Lodge.

cwpiperman

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2018
Must be some sort of threshold of insanity. I started smoking pipes in June 2018. I was awarded Silver Status about 1.5 months ago. This may give you some idea of my level of PipeMentia. BTW, the most expensive pipes I own I bought from SPC (Radice Rind Pure Faux Bamboo and Radice Morta Bent Billiard). I do have more tobacco than sense in my cellar; I can often be found lurking about where the smell of dark leaf is wafting thru the air, whispering to other denizens of such places, "Hey buddy....can ya help a feller out with a little Penzance?...."
CW

robcapp

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 8, 2017
Massachusetts
Above message should have said "12 month period" .... Fat fingers, small phone, lack of proofing message before send syndrome....

Status
Not open for further replies.