PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
I feel for you Cos. I just spent 40 days in the hospital. Pancreatitis don't get it. I have not smoked in 43 days. I hope to try it again soon..:)

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Yes get well soon! You probably smoked too much Carter Hall. That stuff will make anyone sick as a dog in no time!

I actually walked a mile with the wife tonight. I had a rough time with getting bones to stretch out after laying up for a couple of weeks. The rib is doing much better. But, I still cough on the charring light, so it may be a while before I smoke. But, I've been thinking about popping a tin of Carter Hall open.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
You can send me the loaded pipe and I'll do the charring light and return via UPS 1 day delivery. I'll handle the costs if you can figure out the logistics of keeping simmering in route.
Perhaps a neighbor or the dog could handle that.
Ask your spouse for a smoking helper monkey.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
'Hate that feeling and hope you mend your rib and your lungs soon. Supposedly, tobacco smoke somewhat restricts the capillaries (smallest blood vessels) so it's good to let your body heal a day or two after the symptoms stop before smoking again. No pipe isn't much fun either. Speeding healing.

Status
Not open for further replies.