PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

recoilrob

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 16, 2011
Haven't really bought anything in the last 10 years, this is all at least that old. Should get it better organized but half the fun is finding a tin I didn't remember having. The last shot is of some old Tobacco Jars...
P1100026.jpg

P1100023.jpg

P1100024.jpg

P1100025.jpg

P1100029.jpg

P1100028.jpg

P1100027.jpg

P1100022.jpg

maineyachtie

Can't Leave
Aug 14, 2010
I'm looking back through some of the older posts on this thread. I have to say, I am extremely jealous of some of you. Especially those with so many tinned tobaccos.
Great thread.

auspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2012
Australia
These collections are amazing! I will never have anything like that, tobacco costs over $40 a tin here and hardly any choice. And I can only import a few tins at a time or pay taxes. You guys have got it great in the states, so cheap and so readily available.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Listen here topd.
I think we need a closer look at some of those meers I see in that last pic.
Can't. Quite. Make. Them. Out. :(

atwageman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 25, 2010
NC
Its been awhile since I looked at this thread. Some nice collections you guys have! Maybe when I get finished relocating/reorganizing my stash to new shelves, I'll post a few updated pics. My stash has grown some since I last posted here.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
_DSC0403.jpg

Here's my stash. Not as impressive as some of you maniacs but I'm off to a good start. Keep trying to tell myself to quit buying pipes and start working on my cellar.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
This is my set up. Yes I have purple walls with flowers. My room used to be my parents and I'm too lazy and don't care enough to clean it out and repaint it. I use the pipe rack in the middle to hold my matches, lighters, tampers, etc. The blue box holds my Zeppelin Pipe and Nosewarmer. I use The cigar box to house my snuff collection. The third picture from the bottom is my meerschaum cigar holder, the second from the bottom is my meerschaum cigarette holder(I quit ciggs, so if anyones interested it shoot me a pm). The last picture is my snuff cellar.
100_5170.jpg

100_5169.jpg

100_5171.jpg

100_5172.jpg

100_5173.jpg

100_5179.jpg

100_5178.jpg

100_5174.jpg

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Beautiful pics guys.
@Uber, you could always just buy some rolling papers, and filters if you use em, and roll up some Prince Albert and smoke them babies in that meer cig holder.
Just an Idea.
@Russ, That tin of Grousemoor is oh so lonely. He needs friends.

captainbob

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 5, 2010
CLICK ON ALL PICTURES TO ENLARGE, IF DESIRED:

This is just a reecent order of C&D favorites. In addition, there is obviously a stash of my blend (second picture).

And, packing bulk into mason jars for storage...

And, more bulk to pack away in jars...

And, more...

And, let's sauce up some more CBB...

Then yesterday's order arrived...

By no means do I have a large stash. At most about 35 pounds at any one time. I smoke up a pound per month. I need more to feel secure!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Status
Not open for further replies.