PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
I just received my second Musico today. Black Sandblasted Liverpool with Silver Band.
Had a bowl of Victorian to break it in. It smokes very well. I have never really considered collecting a certain pipe maker, but this second Musico really has me considering it.

Here's the new pipe pictured with its sibling, a Sandblasted Billiard with Boxwood stem accent.

Anyone else have a Musico?
IMG_20220222_183201__01.jpg

Singularis

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2019
Wausau, Wis
I just received my second Musico today. Black Sandblasted Liverpool with Silver Band.
Had a bowl of Victorian to break it in. It smokes very well. I have never really considered collecting a certain pipe maker, but this second Musico really has me considering it.

Here's the new pipe pictured with its sibling, a Sandblasted Billiard with Boxwood stem accent.

Anyone else have a Musico?
View attachment 130612
Two beautiful pipes. Musico is on my list of high-quality-but-still-affordable pipes that I’d really like to purchase someday. I do appreciate a dramatically and naturally rendered sandblast and these two are excellent specimens. Thanks for sharing!

Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
Two beautiful pipes. Musico is on my list of high-quality-but-still-affordable pipes that I’d really like to purchase someday. I do appreciate a dramatically and naturally rendered sandblast and these two are excellent specimens. Thanks for sharing!
Traditional shaping in smaller proportions, and the sandblast is what draws me to them. The bits are very comfortable to me, and they smoke great.

Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
I've bought these three in the past couple months and they're all fantastic and fun smokes.

A small Pot, Set Special:
View attachment 244741View attachment 244742

A silver banded billiard, Floodlight:
View attachment 244743View attachment 244744

Liverpool with red brindle stem, Floodlight Special:
View attachment 244745View attachment 244746View attachment 244747
These are fantastic! I especially love the billiard and the Liverpool. I've always wanted a Cumberland stem, but I haven't found just the right one to pull the trigger on yet.

Winnipeger

Lifer
Sep 9, 2022
Winnipeg
Here are a few I currently own. All great smokers.
IMG_3001.jpg
IMG_2952.jpgIMG_3207.jpegIMG_3174.jpeg
004-006-37226.8031.jpg
Haven't taken a picture of this long bamboo yet. It's stamped "Foundation Floodlight Double Special" and is 7.5" long with a nice big deep chamber (0.8"x2.0"), yet weighs barely over an ounce. (1.15oz.) How dey do dat?

Attachments

• IMG_3311.jpeg
    IMG_3311.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3300.jpeg
    IMG_3300.jpeg
    107.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

mtwaller

Lifer
Nov 21, 2018
Atlanta, GA
LOL you got it from him?

Absolutely nothing wrong with it on my end - I liked it, just didn't stick.
Haha nope, I actually picked it up on SP earlier this year. Only smoked it a few times but it’s been fantastic. I had my worries on account of it being a bit dainty, but it smokes great. I’ve actually only smoked The Beast 2023 out of this decidedly unbeastly pipe, because I got it right when The Beast dropped.

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Been eyeing a Musico on Novelli.it for the past week.
Just logged in to buy it and it's SOLD.

Thats a feeling that I'm finding difficult to compare to much.
Not the first time it's happened though.
Which one was it? I’ve been on the Musico search since I started noticing yours on the WAYS thread.

Reactions: Winnipeger