PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
That's probably the finest straight grain Killarney I've ever seen. Love those Pete's numbersix. The contrasting colors of the Rosslare series with the replicated amber colored stems are fantastic IMO.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
1928 KBB Yellowbole Deluxe

74901e92.jpg

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
Not quite straight but my only Dublin and a pipe I love. A fantastic smoker, especially Dunhill Flake.
uGZMhc7.jpg

Andy

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
That's probably the finest straight grain Killarney I've ever seen. Love those Pete's numbersix. The contrasting colors of the Rosslare series with the replicated amber colored stems are fantastic IMO.
Thanks Doc - I love that Rosslare and the Killarney has amazing grain.
troutface - love that Ceppo.
I just realized, I need more dublins.
lol - I think I just realized that same thing!

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
Thanks Dan! Bought it from Sam and very happy. Now looking at your pipes; do you ship to the UK?
Andy

troutface

Lifer
Oct 26, 2012
Colorado
troutface - love that Ceppo.
Thanks Tom. It was a great score from Mike at BB. Barely smoked, very light and smokes dry as a bone. My other Ceppo smokes just as well too. Need to add more of them to my collection.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
My (not yet rec'd) Rosslare Spigot 120 - Dublin Silver Spigot. I really like the Rosslare line. I already own a 120 Rosslare Royal Dublin, so I was a bit hesitant at first to get another, but it is one of my favorite pipes. And with this one being a spigot (my other one is not), I couldn't resist.
Very excited to receive this one, once I do, I will put up a new post. :puffy:
pete1.jpg

kanaka95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 2, 2014
Some very nice straight dubs.Some with a unique twist.Nonetheless all are beautiful.

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
rsuninv what a score! I've got so many searches saved on ebay now I'm constantly getting alerts but I'm desperate to get the chance at a lot like those. My issue is that my wife wants to know more about the money, so I'm running out of time...
Time for a little 'financial engineering' I think.
Andy

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
I recently acquired a bent Kaywoodie Dublin - it needs a lot of work. The Dublin shape has been one that I've been watching, and the pictures have have prompted me to be on the look out for a couple more.
Six, those are beautiful Petes!

thomasw

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 5, 2016
Bjarne Nielsen Handmade Smooth Dublin with Boxwood (D Grade):>
004-001-10419.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.