PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

puffintuff

Can't Leave
Dec 14, 2010
Here's my modest little collection. I know some of you guys have some pretty

extensive collections. Big or small, post your pics.
The second photo is of some canisters I comandeered from the kitchen. My wife's not to happy, but what's more important, fresh sugar and ketchup packets or the tobacco ?

Open tins fit right in.

pappy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 17, 2011
Nice collection! Sugar and ketchup are definitely a lower priority... besides with some blends you get a ketchupy smell and sugary sweetness, so it all evens out in the end! :twisted:

jsharp

Might Stick Around
Dec 1, 2010
Dandridge, TN
As you can see it's not a big collection, but I enjoy what I have. (I will be amazed if the pictures show up. Last time I tried to post pictures I failed.)
CIMG0032.jpg

CIMG0030.jpg

yoru

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2011
very nice collections guys. I mean that with more emphasis than type has, if I were there I'd faun over them for a good hour or two with you lads I assure you heh heh.
I already have my own vanity thread though I won't post mine here :P Everybody's already seen the stuff I mean.

chuckw

Oct 7, 2009
Here is mine.
http://s740.photobucket.com/albums/xx50/ChuckWright_01/?start=all

menckenite

Jun 21, 2010
Alabama
Nice collections guys.
Huanted, I like your style. True Classics! However, I did see you got a little wild with that panel.
Chuck,
I love that Supreme 150S. Let me know if you ever see one for sale.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Thanks all! I laid down $20 for that funky panel and it turns out to be a terrific smoker. It's one of my traveling pipes since its fugly. Everyones collections are so cool.

nyed001

Might Stick Around
Feb 1, 2011
Well here is most of my collection,except for my St Patricks Day collection,my two meers and the pipes Ive given away to a few friends who wanted to try smoking a pipe

HPIM0727.jpg

HPIM0720.jpg

HPIM0721.jpg

HPIM0706.jpg

HPIM0711.jpg

HPIM0716.jpg

HPIM0713.jpg

HPIM0710.jpg

HPIM0709.jpg

HPIM0708.jpg

HPIM0704.jpg