PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

AroEnglish

Rehabilitant
Jan 7, 2020
PMF Recovery Center
According to the folks at peterson as ive heard it's just an issue of getting the briar for them, getting the stummels done, it's a popular shape same as the 308 but with the lack of blocks to be had for them it's just one of those things.

At one time I had four 4abs and about fourteen other 309s now I'm down to two 309s and two 4s pipes and I am okay with it. I found I like smaller chamber pipes these days for the strong Nicotine blends I prefer to smoke.

What I really wish was they did vulcanite stems for all of their deluxe systems especially the naturals. I love my 8s deluxe natural but I'd kill for it to have a vulcanite not acrylic stem.
As someone who's ok with acrylic I really don't think they should be on deluxes.

Revnatorade C.P.G.

Can't Leave
Feb 4, 2024
North Florida
Ahh man, Im jealous as thats just going to be phenomenal.
309’s are just Damn Fine pipes and Im sure that will take it over the top.
Cant wait to see it when you get it back.
The same shop had a stained Peterson B10 Celtic edition, it was a very nice looking pipe. Didn't have the box, or the original sock, and wouldn't budge off of his $360.00 price tag which is crazy! He said he had it for two years so it was worth more than that and it was a deal.

Last edited:

AroEnglish

Rehabilitant
Jan 7, 2020
PMF Recovery Center
The same shop had a stained Peterson B10 Celtic edition, it was a very nice looking pipe. Didn't have the box, or the original sock, and wouldn't budge off of his $360.00 price tag which is crazy! He said he had it for two years so it was worth more than that and it was a deal.
Yeah don't lowball the man; he knows what he's got. Also, the A/C blows cold.

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
I'm the same way ... all my pipes are "once smoked", "rare", "unique", "vintage", "collectable", "pre-loved" with "minor indications of handling" and "would make a fine addition to any serious enthusiast's collection" ... just ask me ... ;):ROFLMAO:

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row” Richmond Virginia USA
Seems like they all say that don’t they😂 I love a B10 aesthetically
But I’ve never owned one.

AroEnglish

Rehabilitant
Jan 7, 2020
PMF Recovery Center

Groot5225

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2023
Man I messed up! I got busy and completely forgot about this auction. Lucky for who ever got it.