PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Posted elsewhere but added here as well
! month ago my only meer was a falcon bowl,then I started buying.
old cutty's
View attachment 85789View attachment 85790
then this egg & clawView attachment 85791
and now a new cutty
View attachment 85792
this PAD must stop :rolleyes:

That is a very nice new 'cutty'. I looked at his website and didn't see any advertised for sale. The only meerschaum guy I know is Ramazan at Meerschaum Depot who supplies meerschaum pipes to P&C who I believe are one of this forums sponsors. I have lent Ramazan a number of my 'cutty' pipes so that he copy them and they show up on Ebay all the time attributed to me or my collection so I suppose I should have Trade Marked my name! I would be very interested to know how the pipe preforms and what its dimensions are since that looks like the perfect Xmas gift for a friend of mine. Enjoy it my friend when it arrives.

paulfg

Lifer
Feb 21, 2016
Corfu Greece
That is a very nice new 'cutty'. I looked at his website and didn't see any advertised for sale. The only meerschaum guy I know is Ramazan at Meerschaum Depot who supplies meerschaum pipes to P&C who I believe are one of this forums sponsors. I have lent Ramazan a number of my 'cutty' pipes so that he copy them and they show up on Ebay all the time attributed to me or my collection so I suppose I should have Trade Marked my name! I would be very interested to know how the pipe preforms and what its dimensions are since that looks like the perfect Xmas gift for a friend of mine. Enjoy it my friend when it arrives.
thank you Simon.
I cant access P&C site as I am in Europe.I get a message saying Due to GDPR regulations, our website is currently unavailable in EU member countries
So I have not seen the cuttys that are copies of your ones.
edit just found meerschaum depot ebay site " pipesdepot"

Last edited:

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Pukk
hows your lubinski? (spelling) coming on Simon
Pukka! ? Absolute pleasure to smoke, Paul. If you're getting into your meers then you could probably do with one yourself. Best I've had, new or old mate.