PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctorbob

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 18, 2014
Grand Ledge, Michigan

A Sav 130KS deLuxe Milano that I never smoke, and Gorman 188 (prewar Comoy's second with a circular Made In England COM stamp) that is just an exquisite example of a factory pipe. No fills on the Gorman, but a series of small pits on the front of the bowl. It also has a graceful hand cut stem.
Doc

mikestanley

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Akron area of Ohio
@jpbeg: And if you smoke that rope to "a fine white ash" in that pipe, in one sitting YOU are awesome! Or dead. Awesome or dead, one of the two! lol. No chimneys for me. Never was able to get them to smoke well.
Mike S.

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
That's about three days worth of smoking for me. @aimus1, that pipe is fantastic. Is the stem original?

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
Thank all you guys for posting all these awesome and delectable pics! These pipes are SPLENDIDLY MAGNIFICENT!! I never paid much attention to this particular shape but now I must acquire one!!! (or 2... or 3... or or or) Oh dear, here it goes again!!

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Not sure if this counts. By Ed Burak/Connoisseur.
EAZBOK3.jpg

aimus1

Lurker
Jun 6, 2015
That's about three days worth of smoking for me. @aimus1, that pipe is fantastic. Is the stem original?
The original stem was a straight and shorter vulcanite. The acrylic replacement was done by Ric at Briarville.

Status
Not open for further replies.