Show me your pipe clearer, tamper, lighter accessory organizer…. Please : )

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jun 18, 2020
Wilmington, NC
Thank you. I will take a look if I can't find something similar at Dollar Tree (where I got the previous one and pick up low budget office supplies - except for staplers since those need some heft to keep more than 2 pages together).

Here is my setup with a Croc extended lighter, wooden handled pipe tool, plug knife, Zippo, cigar/rope cutter, pipe cleaner holder, and caddy with a place to prepare tobacco and easy access opening.

I ditched the lighter sleeve (too bulky) and may have swapped out the pen holder with pipe cleaners for a plastic cup that fit better in the slot now that I think about it.

View attachment 186021
I love that table top!! Especially the cut out to scoop the tobacco straight into a pipe!!!

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
I love that table top!! Especially the cut out to scoop the tobacco straight into a pipe!!!
This caddy was the most ideal for my needs, but not perfect. It's good looking with the natural bark sides and the cut out is ideal for easy clean up. If I could customize the other indentations to properly hold the lighter and knife, it would be ideal. The long slot in the back holds a phone or tablet for listening to music or pod casts while enjoying a smoke.

Doesn't that leave a sticky goo on the stem?
Like @CoffeeAndBourbon says, no residue. Just wrap like a hockey stick and replace from time to time. However, I may need to give soft bits another chance based on @Chasing Embers suggestion of discarding the thick end.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
This caddy was the most ideal for my needs, but not perfect. It's good looking with the natural bark sides and the cut out is ideal for easy clean up. If I could customize the other indentations to properly hold the lighter and knife, it would be ideal. The long slot in the back holds a phone or tablet for listening to music or pod casts while enjoying a smoke.

Like @CoffeeAndBourbon says, no residue. Just wrap like a hockey stick and replace from time to time. However, I may need to give soft bits another chance based on @Chasing Embers suggestion of discarding the thick end.
Maybe it's just me, but I'd never want something like that in my mouth. Blech....