Show me your pipe clearer, tamper, lighter accessory organizer…. Please : )

SmokingPipes.com Updates

108 Fresh Brulor Pipes
36 Fresh Tsuge Pipes
12 Fresh Mark Tinsky Pipes
24 Fresh Rossi Pipes
36 Fresh Ropp Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Drucquers Banner

uzzi101

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 18, 2019
California, USA
Hi, I’m wondering what others use for their smoking experience?

I would love to see your stuff.

I have this handy little pipe cleaner holder that I tuck a chech tool into. It works well enough but looking for something a bit more.

I’m on the hunt for a sleek, quality organizer for my pipe cleaners, tamper, and lighter.
Would love a fold to open and break open my flakes on.

Let’s say I’d like a trusty companion for all the stuff I need to have a smoke.

Here’s what I’m using now. How about you?06F7DEB6-D7DC-4AA3-B79F-2F088080CB72.jpeg

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
Room for 3 different pipe cleaners, a few golf tee tampers put thru the holes and a lighter with a clip to hold it to the frame.
View attachment 185698
After experimenting with what works for me, I settled on a similar pipe cleaner holder. Now that I see yours with dividers for different sized pipe cleaners, I may need an upgrade.

Thanks for the idea.

ray47

Lifer
Jul 10, 2015
Dalzell, South Carolina
After experimenting with what works for me, I settled on a similar pipe cleaner holder. Now that I see yours with dividers for different sized pipe cleaners, I may need an upgrade.

Thanks for the idea.
I found mine at Staples Office Supply, if you have one where you live. If not, I'm sure you can find one online at their site or at Amazon.

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
I found mine at Staples Office Supply, if you have one where you live. If not, I'm sure you can find one online at their site or at Amazon.
Thank you. I will take a look if I can't find something similar at Dollar Tree (where I got the previous one and pick up low budget office supplies - except for staplers since those need some heft to keep more than 2 pages together).

Here is my setup with a Croc extended lighter, wooden handled pipe tool, plug knife, Zippo, cigar/rope cutter, pipe cleaner holder, and caddy with a place to prepare tobacco and easy access opening.

I ditched the lighter sleeve (too bulky) and may have swapped out the pen holder with pipe cleaners for a plastic cup that fit better in the slot now that I think about it.

20220327_184024.jpg

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Thank you. I will take a look if I can't find something similar at Dollar Tree (where I got the previous one and pick up low budget office supplies - except for staplers since those need some heft to keep more than 2 pages together).

Here is my setup with a Croc extended lighter, wooden handled pipe tool, plug knife, Zippo, cigar/rope cutter, pipe cleaner holder, and caddy with a place to prepare tobacco and easy access opening.

I ditched the lighter sleeve (too bulky) and may have swapped out the pen holder with pipe cleaners for a plastic cup that fit better in the slot now that I think about it.

View attachment 186021
Neat set up, but what's wrong with the stem of your pipe?