PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
Today I had go go to the heart doctor to see if this 72 year ticker was strong enough for the surgery.He gave me the ok so tomorrow (Tuesday)I get my shoulder replaced.I'm told that I will be in the hospital 3 days.I don't how soon I will be back here.I have enough faith in the guy upstairs to believe that he will bring me through this,and I will be back soon though.I know this is just words on a computer screen but I mean it from my heart.Thank all of you for the kindness you have shown me.I hope each one of you has a great new year.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
puffy, all warmest wishes for fast, safe and comfortable healing. I know your docs will take

good care of you, and your p.t. and others will help you get back to full strength quickly.

I feel the Forums gang will await your news and restored full health. Be back soon!

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
I hope the new year finds you fit and feeling grand in the shortest period of time possible. I look forward to seeing you posting in the near future. Don't push it and try to enjoy the "down time" as much as possible.
Oh! And, try to follow at least some of the doctor's instructions.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
Good luck to you, sir, and we look forward to your speedy recovery and return.

pipebaum81

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2014
I know this is just words on a computer screen but I mean it from my heart.
That's what this is all about! words on a screen that mean a lot to us all. May you be granted with a speedy recovery and good health in in new year! God Bless.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Please keep us informed, we're thinking of you. I know that I'll be having the same procedure in another 20 years, or less.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
My mom survived knee replacement and recovered and is ambulatory @ the ripe old age of 80. I just can't imagine joint replacement. It's astounding to think of.

It takes courage and trust to go for it.

I hope you have someone who'll light a match for you once in awhile!

Looking forward to the story of your successful procedure!

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.