PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gageploungin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 14, 2012
I am keeping my methods personal like my blender friend. If I show the world how I do things, then the world can do what I do.

Oops! Didn't mean to pry. I should have known better. I guard my hard cider recipe like a Rottweiler lol. I can't wait to try some!!

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
You know Gage, It was hard for me to not just tell you. We were both filthy punk rock stars so that in itself makes me feel that brother thing. I know you know what I am talking about. lol I had a major set back in my project. I bought 4 pounds of bad leaf. I thought I was losing my mind. I've been sick and thought my taste buds were jacked up, but I tried the leaf without casing or anything today, and it was all bad. So any new progress is put off a couple more weeks till I can get some more cash. :evil:

gageploungin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 14, 2012
I'm glad you didn't! You have a good plan and have to stick with it. If people are into your early attempts as much as they are, you definitely have something worth guarding. It was just honest curiosity on my part. I'm a sucker for all those those "how it's made" shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.