PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

seadogontheland

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 4, 2014
Greetings!
I know of several B&Ms which regularly sell many of the highly desired tobaccos which have been indicated here, my new online home.
Being this is home, I think its important to share the wealth among family, so I will post these numbers which I have held close to my vest.
I ask only one favor.
Please just order in moderation out of respect to the shop owners (yes they know of hoarders and Ebay profiteers) as well as to the neophytes who have not tried these blends and wish to.
I will post these numbers later today at 5:30PM EST if there is interest...please post in this thread to show interest. I'm waiting to post the numbers so there will be time for more members to see this post and have a better chance in obtaining some of the goodies.
Some of the blends I have seen are: Special Latakia Flake, A variety of Esoterica Tins and Foils, The New Balkan Sobranie, MacB Burley (discontinued) and some other Gems you'll just have to ask for and see what they have. So get your lists ready Gents!
I hope this act on my part will in some way make up for my "Penzance Scandal" last week.
-Peace, bothers and sisters of the briar, meer, cob and curled fingers with thumb extended to mouth...lol.

easterntraveler

Dec 29, 2012
I am looking for one 8 oz foil of stonehaven and penzance. Also 2 tins of sobriene. That is it. Hopefully this falls under moderation.

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
Interested, trying to find some Penzance for a buddy in Canada, almost had him hooked up last time around... I'm not a hoarder, I have enough for myself.

tarheel1

Oct 16, 2014
I could use a few more tins of penzance. I seem to keep giving it away lol. a few more esoterica I am looking for are dunbar and dorchester. I think a mass pm for those who are interested as not to post the info so any joe schmoe can see as they will flood the stores with phone calls. You search for where is penzance and such on google and threads like this pop up and all the people that gouge for prices call and buy up everything. This defeats the purpose of trying to share with a small group.

forest7

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2014
Yes I am looking for esoterica and balkan sobranie which I didn't tasted yet.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I'd love to try this stuff as well! To us new guys it's hard hearing how amazing this stuff is and being unable to buy it. Wonderful gesture on your part!!! penzance, never even heard of it till now.

easterntraveler

Dec 29, 2012
Even though I am one who would like to aquire some tobacco I have never tried. I would agree that the wolves are salivating right now. No matter how you do it, I am optimistic that I might get some. Thanks for helping out.

davidintexas

Jun 4, 2013
Yeah, I wouldn't mind trying some Stonehaven. Too bad it doesn't come in tins like Penzance. Eight ounces is a lot if you've never tried it, but it would be easy to trade or sell later on if one didn't care for it

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
I'd love one more bag of Penzance but I am set on Stonehaven and BS. Thank you for the offer regardless, a very nice gesture.

seadogontheland

Oct 4, 2014
Sorry If I have not returned PMs...work has been crazy for me. I think a mass PM is a wonderful, safe, wise idea. I will PM all who have PMed me or posted here between the times of 5:30 and 6PM...I think one of the stores closes at 7p and the others 8p or 9p so there will be ample chance. There will also be the SG line available like 1792, FVF, Bracken, Firedance and others, just make sure you ask for exactly what you are looking for...there are 4 numbers I will provide so try them all and good luck to all. Let me know if you score well, I love success stories. See you guys early tonight!

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
I would like to try a 2 oz tin of Germain Special Lat Flake if it's possible.
Thank you for doing yeomans work on this, Seadog!

seadogontheland

Oct 4, 2014
ok...im having trouble with my account. cant see any of my messages. Can get to compose but do I separate members names with a comma? space? not sure if I can pull off a mass pm. Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.