Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdcowboy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 24, 2011
Rapid City, SD
Yes. This is excellent stuff. It lives up to its name, and it gives you a creamy feeling of satisfaction. The smoke itself even LOOKS creamy. I fold and stuff this one, and it has never bit me. I've also never had anyone complain about the smell. Its definitely one you should try.

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
Thank for both the question and the answer... there is an old tin of the blend gathering dust at my local B&M that I may just have to pick up... :puffy:

Jul 12, 2011
Thanks all brothers of briar, this stuff has become one of my favs,

Ordered a bunch of 50g tins of it for cellar and smoke'in...it HELLA good!
I enjoy it in the early AM with cup o mud or mid-day with a nice bock brew....droolin and smoke'in a bowl right now

menckenite

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 21, 2010
Alabama
None of the Gawith tobaccos are any good. There is now a depository for this foul treated weed. Please PM me to obtain the address to ship your complete SG stash and I will personally see to it that the world will never have to suffer from its likes again.
This is a service I provide for any member, so there is no need to thank me. There is also a financial shipping expense assistance program available for those who qualify. :D

Jul 12, 2011
This cream flake just keeps get'in better and better (dry it good and rewards to MAX), a great AM smoke with side-o-mud :puffy:

Jul 12, 2011
Funny the last tin I opened looked more like ready rub then flake ,

but I just fold and stuff, should fit smooth into chamber (or I will fold and then

Rip into three equal lengths and stack, then give a good twist or two then insert...

Take some of the crumble and fluff it on top to get the flake burning good...
It will burn nice and cool/slow for you this way with great flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.