PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2011
Dang Hella good, taste'in nice..gotta snag some tins...good AM w/Cup o Mud smoke or afternoonn with a bock brew :puffy:

welshwizard

Lurker
Aug 25, 2011
Five pound of tobacco, here in the UK we cant afford five ounces :) crazy prices here. My last 25 gram pack cost me £4.75 thats $7.75 your money.

How much is five pounds of leaf worth

Jul 12, 2011
was on my last flake...could not help the powers of the "Bracken"...just ordered a pnd of it ;-)
so now...I got to get carve'in ASAP...hope everyone likes the new lines coming out or my bacci $$$ account

will be pretty sad
@Baskerville-did you buy in bulk or by tin of this stuff?

kcvet67

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2010
1792 and FVF get a lot more word of mouth, but IMO, Bracken Flake is the best of the SG bunch. It's particularly good after a year or two in the cellar.

Jul 12, 2011
FVF and 1792 are some of my favs , but I was just able to find a

Pnd of Bracken, will not be able to cellar for year or two, it will

Be in my rotation going forward, if you are thinking about getting some,

go get it, u won't be sorry you did...the stuff is very-very....very good!

johnnyxpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2011
I've only been able to get my hands on one SG blend Grousemoor. Now I'm hunting around online for a place where I can get a few SG blends to try, stuff is hard to come by it seems.

Jun 26, 2011
Pacific Northwest USA
Took a quick gander around.

Cup O' Joes has a few different SG tins. As usual they are significantly higher than the other vendors but they do have a little to choose from, including Bracken Flake. Sheez, 12.99 for a 50g tin... not for this child.

Jul 12, 2011
@johnnyxpipe-if you want some SG blends iwanries.com (although higher pricing online as I have seen, some blends in-stock now at $12.50/per 50g tin, no purchase limit restriction) I suggest for online smokingpipes.com , if they don't have in-stock then pipesandcigars.com (2-tin/per blend limit per customer now) and last resort iwanries.com (pricing being highest)
Some of my SG favs: 1792, Bracken, FVF (good luck finding this one), Kendal Cream Flake, SL & Best Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.