PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jerseysam

Can't Leave
Mar 24, 2019
Liberty Township. OH
Nice pipe ofafeather! I have one that's by Andrey C. that is a spitting imagine and solid smoker. In fact, if yours has GNOM as the nomenclature it's actually by Andrey as opposed to Sergey. The brothers may just make a close take as well.

• Love
Reactions: ofafeather

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
Nice pipe ofafeather! I have one that's by Andrey C. that is a spitting imagine and solid smoker. In fact, if yours has GNOM as the nomenclature it's actually by Andrey as opposed to Sergey. The brothers may just make a close take as well.
That’s really great to know. Thanks! This one says Cherepanov over Russia. Can’t wait to smoke it. Probably tomorrow.

Reactions: Toast

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
Some options of tins to crack for inaugural smoke:
Mad Fiddler Flake, Sunbear, Embarcadero (‘07), Regents Flake (‘16), Black Mallory (‘04), Union Square (‘09), McConnell Scottish Flake Wessex Campaign, Classic or Gold Brick (all ‘06)

Any votes?

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
First smoke today. Divine! I have a lot of good pipes but there’s something in smoking certain ones that just take it to another level. This is one of those. The craftsmanship and engineering combined with the artistic beauty just make the experience a joy. My Jack Howell and 4C Cavicchi are the ones that come to mind as being on par with this one. Not that my other pipes don’t offer great smokes but there’s something different here for sure.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
First smoke today. Divine! I have a lot of good pipes but there’s something in smoking certain ones that just take it to another level. This is one of those. The craftsmanship and engineering combined with the artistic beauty just make the experience a joy. My Jack Howell and 4C Cavicchi are the ones that come to mind as being on par with this one. Not that my other pipes don’t offer great smokes but there’s something different here for sure.
Must be blowfish day. I've got one of mine lit at work at the moment. ?